FREESHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
USE CODE HEART23 to get $23 off your next order
Creden-ZzZ Traditional Pekoe
Creden-ZzZ Traditional Pekoe
Medium brown finish on Poplar veneer lets the beauty of the grain show through. We call this Pekoe to reflect its warm amber hues of strong tea. Detailed six-inch brass handles blend with contemporary or traditional rooms.
The new Flip Top Creden-ZzZ style cabinet bed gives sleepers more headroom while keeping a low, easy to-use top surface. Simply slide items to the back to flip open the top. Latches and safety chain are hidden inside for a clean exterior. The solid sleeping platform makes a comfortable bed — no springs, no rolling to the middle, and no “bar-in-your-back.”
- Free-standing cabinet, no need to bolt to floor or wall
- Plenty of head room
- Specialty hinges allow top to open without having to remove items from top
- Comfortable queen size mattress
- Roomy storage drawer for pillows or blankets
- Pekoe finish
- Only 39 inches high
- Usable top surface
- Low cost alternative to the Murphy bed
- Supports 500 pounds
- Easy to open and close
- Dimensions W 64″ x H 39″ x D 25″, opens to 81″
- Comes with custom, tri-fold 6-inch mattress
- two USB connections and one electrical outlet. This is attached to the drawer/base
This is the hide-a-bed you’ve been looking for!
U.S. Patent No. 7,574,758 B2, Canadian Patent No. 2,577,377
6-inch deep tri-fold mattress consisting of a 4 inch dense base foam and two inches of a safer high resilient foam. Full size mattress is standard length W 54 x L 75-76. The queen mattress is the standard size W 60 x L 80.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How & When the order ship?
All order will process and ship most in-stock items from the facility within 2-5 business days of the order. The size and type of order determine whether it will be shipped palletized or via small parcel. The merchandise usually takes 3 to 15 business days to arrive, occasionally may encounter delay due to unforeseen circumstance and we sincerely for any inconvenient. We have established distribution relationships with national carriers and take every precaution to ensure prompt, reliable, undamaged delivery. When your order is picked up from our facility you are sent an email with tracking information. We encourage you to track your shipment through the courier’s website or phone. For most palletized deliveries a representative from the shipping company will call you during transportation to arrange delivery.
The vast majority of our palletized customers opt for Self Service Truck Delivery. This is a curbside delivery service; please be advised that you will be responsible for bringing the boxes into your home. For one or two able-bodied adults it should be no issue.
CLAIMS FOR DAMAGE
- All packages are 100% insured.
- NOTE, all damage claims should be submitted within 24 hours days of the delivery.
RECEIVING THE ORDER AS SHOWN BELOW:
- Please honor your delivery appointment. If the courier can not get a hold of you and that the item is sent back to us, any incurred expense or necessary charge would be deducted from the refund.
- Ask the driver to cut open the pallet straps & shrink wrap and then handle the boxes from the truck to the ground.
- Incorrect Address: When/If, for any reason, you have provided us with an incorrect address ( i.e., wrong apartment number, wrong phone number, unlisted phone number, or any other missing information), your order will be returned to us to avoid storage charges. You will be entitled to a partial refund as you will be charged a mandatory return restocking fee of 20% of the value of the merchandise and covering shipping costs.
- Receiving Your Order & Delivery location: (MAINLY CURBSIDE) The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house/office/Apartment (CURBSIDE). Beyond this point, you are responsible of any further transport of the merchandise. The service does not include the unpacking and assembling of the products.
- Cancel or Modify Your Order:
If you do not notate on the form, the courier will not honor against damage incurred during transportation. If the damage appears substantial (debris, severe trauma) please refuse the shipment entirely. Hidden damage: As soon as you open freight, If you should find any damage take photos and email us email@example.com, you are required to make a claim within 24 to 48 hours.
Note: If you are receiving at a commercial location and utilizing a forklift, inspect the pallet before unloading.
All Tracking information should be emailed. Thank you very much for visiting and/or shopping with us, we sincerely appreciated and please stay safe.